Unashamedly Human Hub
These terms and conditions apply for to a client and Emily Margaret Chadbourne (ABN: 82 513 370 720 ) and relates to your participation in our program known as Unashamedly Human Hub.
- As a client of Emily Chadbourne in her program Unashamedly Human Hub you understand that all information and techniques, skills and concepts that are shared by speakers and trainers and all on-line video and audio recordings, all audio and video trainings, manuals, information, checklists, documents, websites and other materials are the property of Emily Chadbourne and are for education only. They are not to be relied on as any type of professional, medical or other advice.
- Unashamedly Human Hub and the associated Materials may only be used for educational purposes and only for non commercial use.
- During any online seminars, live videos and Facebook groups, you may be included in the sharing of confidential information. Please choose to respect the participant/speaker and refrain from discussing this outside the sessions.
- Recording is not permitted during Unashamedly Human Hub content and associated events.
- Unashamedly Human Hub and the associated material remains the copyright of Emily Chadbourne and is not be replicated, modified, licensed, published, transmitted, distributed, uploaded, broadcast, sold or otherwise transferred without our written consent.
- Unashamedly Human Hub and the materials, user names and passwords provided to you are confidential and must not be given to, or shared with anyone.
- Throughout the 6 month Unashamedly Human Hub program there are no cancellations or refunds. Should your credit card expire, you will be required to supply new details that will take you up to the end of the agreed payment period. We reserve the right to suspend your access to Unashamedly Human Hub until your payments are up to date and any late fees will be incurred by you and not Emily Chadbourne.
- You will secure a place in Unashamedly Human Hub with one single payment of YOUR PROGRAM COST or the agreed deposit and balance paid weekly or monthly for the duration of your coaching.
- The Clients of Unashamedly Human Hub understand that they will conduct themselves professionally and ethically throughout the program. If conduct is deemed unacceptable and not corrected after notice, Emily Chadbourne reserves the right to terminate your program.
- You understand any live events associated with Unashamedly Human Hub may be filmed with footage that may contain the audience. This footage may be used to create products such as on-line video or DVD products. You give permission for this to occur.
- You agree to be interviewed for marketing and training purposes.
- We reserve the right to vary this agreement and revise the content of Unashamedly Human Hub, cancel or reschedule part of Unashamedly Human Hub or to make other changes to Unashamedly Human Hub as reasonably required.
- No assurances or warranties are made with respect to the results obtained from participating in Unashamedly Human Hub – in short, the results are not guaranteed as results are based on many factors.
- You agree to commit to any laser coaching sessions offered by Emily Chadbourne and will give 24 hours notice to reschedule your session. If you fail to give 24 hours notice your session will be forfeited.
- Confidence Guarantee. If you attend ALL scheduled sessions, webinars and Facebook LIVES and play at 100%, do ALL the tasks that you commit to and you have proof that despite taking massive action you have not seen results and feel no different, you will receive a FULL refund of your investment and retain any materials you were given.
- By becoming a client of Unashamedly Human Hub you agree to the above points of the Agreement. Should you have any questions, please contact us via our contact us website page, phone or email.
Updated 28 April 2020
Website Terms & Conditions
Melbourne, VIC 3000
This document sets out the Terms and Conditions you need to be aware of when using this website. Please take a moment to read them, as they set out your important rights and obligations. Emily Chabourne cares about making sure we both know where we stand. When you visit this website use our services or purchase our products, you agree that you are over the age of 18 and willing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you don’t accept this agreement, you should not continue to visit this website or purchase from us.
All products and services advertised on this website are offered in compliance with Australian Consumer Law.
You understand that all information and techniques, skills and concepts that are shared by this website and all on-line video and audio recordings, all audio and video trainings, manuals, information, checklists, documents, websites and other materials are the property of Emily Chadbourne and are for education only. They are not to be relied on as any type of professional, medical or other advice.
My Rights & Responsibilities
I take lots of care to provide valuable information but I cannot be responsible for the use that you make of that information. Please be aware that the generalised information I provide is not a substitute for specialist advice tailored to your individual circumstances. There is no professional relationship formed between us unless you explicitly choose to work with me by purchasing my services or products. Any testimonials and promised results I may display on this website are based on my experience and those of my previous clients. They are not guarantees that anyone else will achieve the same results. I may modify this information provided on this website at any time, including altering or deleting it without notice.
The Content is not comprehensive and is for general information purposes only. It does not take into account your specific needs, objectives or circumstances, and it is not advice. While we use reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the Content, we make no representation or warranty in relation to it, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- a) view pages from our website in a web browser;
- b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- c) print pages from our website;
- d) stream audio and video files from our website; and
- e) use our website services by means of a web browser, (subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions).
Except as expressly permitted or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- a) republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- b) sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- c) show any material from our website in public;
- d) exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- e) redistribute material from our website.
Notwithstanding the above, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
You must not:
a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
e) access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
f) violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
g) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
This website includes downloadable PDFs, videos and online materials. These are provided as an adjunct to the course in the cleanest format available. We are not responsible for viruses or any other damage which might occur as a result of downloading material from our site.
Our site may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not control, endorse or approve, and are not responsible for, the content on those websites. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those websites.
All information and techniques, skills and concepts that are shared by Emily and all on-line video and audio recordings, all audio and video trainings, manuals, information, checklists, documents, websites and other materials are the property of Emily Chadbourne and are for education only. They are not to be relied on as any type of professional, medical or other advice.
Where necessary, you should seek independent business, financial, accounting and legal guidance that pertains to your specific situation.
This product is suitable for all genders but is written from the perspective of a woman, for small business operators based in Australia seeking administrative support, streamlining and process management.
The content of this website is the intellectual property of Emily Chadbourne. No portion of this website may be copied or replicated without the written consent of the Emily Chadbourne. For personal, non-commercial use, people may share links to the website on social media.
This website uses external service providers, namely PayPal and Stripe options for payment. All payment details are encrypted when sent through to Emily Chadbourne as the service provider.
Shipping and Delivery
The majority of products for purchase on this website are delivered via electronic download and virtual links.
For any physical products a flat fee for either standard or express postage within Australia is provided to transport the packages in the shortest time possible. For capital cities, packages are received by the next day. Regional postage may take several days. International postage uses the same flat fee to expedite package delivery but may take several weeks.
Should material arrive damaged in any way, please advise via email, including proof of purchase and the problem and a replacement will be made available.
The course material includes access to videos, downloads and content that is evergreen. It is trusted that this is not used or copied or distributed for sale. Just like a meal once eaten, can not be returned – this content may be accessed, used, read and retained immediately upon purchase, and therefore can not be returned.
All resources, courses, materials and presentations are delivered to the highest standard possible.
In the event of a problem such as a login default, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the problem and remedial information will be supplied.
The online course materials provided are intended to be evergreen so that buyers can access the material and review the course multiple times to review.
It is expected that polite, respectful language be used in the chat and communication between and within the group. The chat function can be seen by all those who have access to the online course and therefore engagement should be mindful of content and tone. Negative or divisive content will not be tolerated and the administrator reserves the right to delete it and advise the sender privately.
Third Party Content
In the event that affiliates, collaborators or partners post content on our site, the material is intended to add specialised knowledge and is the responsibility of the specialist content provider.
Your use of our Site and these Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in Victoria and any courts entitled to hear appeals from those courts and waive any right to object to proceedings being brought in those courts.
Our Site may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. We make no representation that our Site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access our Site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction where you access our Site.
If you have any issue or complaint arising out of your use of this website or these terms and conditions, you and Emily Chadbourne agree to make a genuine effort to resolve the dispute through negotiation and discussion.
If we are unable to resolve a dispute by negotiation and discussion within 14 days, the parties must proceed to mediation with the assistance of an accredited mediator who is independent of the parties. The mediator is to be appointed by agreement of the parties or, failing agreement within twenty-one (21) days of the first notification of the dispute, by a person appointed by the Chair of Resolution Institute, (ACN 008 651 232, Level 2, 13-15 Bridge Street, Sydney NSW 2000; telephone: 02 9251 3366, email: email@example.com) or the Chair’s designated representative. The Resolution Institute Mediation Rules shall apply to the mediation. We agree to share the costs of mediation equally between us.
It is a condition precedent to the right of either party to commence litigation other than for interlocutory relief that it has first offered to submit the dispute to mediation. Litigation is to be considered a last resort and may not be commenced until, in the opinion of the independent mediator, the potential for negotiation and mediation have been exhausted.